Are you using Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Transformer TF101 users. According to timduru, Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop KatKiss Custom ROM is released for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CyanogenMod 12.0 [LRX22G]. Now the tremendous news is that Transformer TF101 users can test KatKiss on TF101. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 to Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop using KatKiss. This is really a tremendous news for Transformer TF101 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Transformer TF101 owners will be able to install KatKiss on TF101 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Transformer TF101 user, KatKiss needs rooted TF101, so it is necessary to root Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Transformer TF101. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Transformer TF101 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Transformer TF101 after installing KatKiss on TF101. Androidbiits.com recommends that Transformer TF101 users must save their data before installing KatKiss on TF101, as there is a chance of losing all data from Transformer TF101. The crucial thing is TF101 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install KatKiss on TF101. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if TF101 got corrupted during this process. TF101 battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop KatKiss Custom ROM on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download KatKiss for your TF101.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your TF101.
3. Now, it is the time to go to the settings of TF101 and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach TF101 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your TF101, you will have to transfer KatKiss and Gapps ZIP file to TF101 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off TF101.
7. After switching off your TF101, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put TF101 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on TF101.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on TF101.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on TF101 screen.
12. Now, you will have to choose KatKiss and Gapps ZIP file from TF101 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install KatKiss on TF101.
14. Now, you will have to go to TF101 main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on TF101.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your TF101 reboots.
After your Transformer TF101 is restarted, you can test KatKiss. Dear TF101 user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing KatKiss on TF101, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.